We are sorry, CloudNote is no longer available. However, we recommend that you try out the following options:
1. Evernote: Evernote is a cross-platform app that lets you organize and store all of your files in one place. It works with every computer, and is also available in iPhone and Android devices.
2. OneNote: OneNote is a note taking app from Microsoft that captures thoughts, ideas, to-dos, and everything else in one place. Get OneNote for free on all your devices (Mac, PC, iPhone, iPad, Android).
CloudNote: The always synced, set-it and forget-it, note platform
Take your notes with you — everywhere.
- Edit multiple notes anywhere you are (iPhone, Desktop Widget, Web)
- Share and edit a note with anyone
- Email your notes easily
- No usernames or passwords to remember!
Simplicity at its best.
No unnecessary buttons, settings or doodahs.
- Thumbnail view of all of your notes
- Ability to share your notes with just two presses
- Link to other notes created by your friends and family
- Notes automagically sync across all devices
- Super-fast syncs due to smart updating algorithms
- Works offline too
Got the app? Now get the widget (for free)
Always there, always in-sync.
- Mac OS 10.5+ only (Windows Vista/7 coming soon)
- Automatic syncing with iPhone through the getcloudnote servers
- Scrolls and has various size settings depending on your needs
- Add as many widgets as notes that you have
Share with others, edit on-the-fly
- Allow non-CloudNote users to view and edit your notes
- Access your notes anywhere
- View notes in Jumbo mode (for writing novels, and that sort of thing)
* You can only link to existing notes using the widget and website. All new notes must be created using the iPhone application.
Other Useful Software
- CCleaner: a free utility that removes unnecessary files, fixes problems in the Windows Registry and protect your privacy.
- Google Drive: Store, share, and access your files from any device. Google offers 15 GB of free storage.
- SpyBubble: a free app that allows you to track your kids from your phone or computer. You can even read their text messages that have been deleted on the phone.
- Notepad++: a popular free text editor and source code editor for Windows PC users.
- Monitoring App: a parental control app designed to help parents monitor their child’s phone and internet usage.